Monday 23 December 2013

New Beginnings

When I started this blog, I had the intention of making it into a beauty/fashion blog because I have a passion for beauty and fashion. In fact, after my first degree I am going to study fashion design and hopefully become a successful fashion designer if life is good to me. But, you may have noticed that I haven't written a blog post in almost 4 months. This is because I am super busy with school and I have neither the time or the money to run an active beauty/fashion blog. Running a beauty/fashion blog requires constantly buy new products and reviewing them, doing hauls, having the time to put together DIY's, OOTD's, etc, and unfortunately I do not have that kind of time or money right now being a high school senior and trying to get into university.

So I have decided to approach this blog with a new mindset. I felt like I was trying to force something to happen before, that I was trying to make this amazing beauty/fashion blog which was unattainable given my circumstances. I am the type of person that needs things to be just right, that needs things to be set in stone, and I need to loosen up a bit. I am simply going to write about my day to day life and see where this blog goes from there. Who knows, maybe some day I can start doing beauty/fashion posts, and good ones at that. But until then, I will just write about whatever comes to mind.

I'm sorry for the huge gap in my blog posts and the for the change of dynamics, but I hope you will still enjoy my blog, whoever is reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment