Sunday 14 July 2013

Blog/Personal Introduction! :D

Why hello there! Welcome to my blog! I have never blogged before but I've always wanted to so I  thought why the hell not? As my very first blog post ever, I thought I'd simply start off with an introduction.

My name is Prakriti Pratijit. My blog name (pronounced pra-KREE-sha) is a nickname/mispronunciation of my name that kind of caught on. I might tell you the story about that later, it's fairly short. I am currently 16, my birthday is May 14th 1997. I am a grade ahead in school because my parents got a bit sick of me and decided to put me into school early. I consider myself a 90's kid even though I'm technically not due to my age, but I've always hung out with older kids and I kind of grew up with the whole 90's culture instead of the early 2000's culture. I currently live in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada. I just moved here exactly 2 weeks ago from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. Before that I lived in Zurich, Switzerland and before that I lived in Singapore, Singapore, where I was born. I think that is enough about me for now, let's move on to the blog!

This blog is going to be all about fashion, beauty, science, and just everyday life. I am in love with fashion, I've always wanted to become a fashion designer. As for beauty, I'm not expert but I try to be! NERD ALERT. I love me some science. I am a huge science nerd, I have competed in 7 national science fair competitions over 4 years of science fair and I have won awards in all seven of them (not trying to brag). As for my everyday life, I hope you guys find it eventful. I try to live my life to the fullest, hopefully it's full enough for you!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read my blog! I really appreciate it!!

Hugs and Kisses
Prakriti

1 comment:

  1. Literally loveeee your intro tiki :) I like your writing style girl !! I hope you gain a lot of followers and I anxiously await your next posts hehe:)

    ReplyDelete