Thursday 18 July 2013

Tangle Teezer/ Tangle Fix Review

So I think I'm a bit late on the bandwagon for this but I thought I might as well put my two cents out there anyways. I was in Fortinos because I needed body wash, and me being myself, I had to go look at every other beauty product in the store. I swear, every single time I go to the supermarket I end up walking out with some form of a beauty product. This time I walked out with Goody's knock off of the Tangle Teezer hair brush, the Tangle Fix.  It's is exactly the same as the Tangle Teezer, but it's just a different brand.

Here are some pictures of the one that I picked up:




I'd heard tons of people rave about it on YouTube and other blogs, so it thought I might as well try it out. At first I was kind of hesitant because it looks scary, I mean look at how close those teeth are! I wasn't sure how well it was going to cope with my naturally curly hair, but I'll tell you right now that it works wonders. Lets go through some pros and cons, shall we?

Pros
-it is affordable, I got mine for 12 Canadian dollars including taxes. 
-it's really gentle on you hair. It doesn't get stuck in you hair or anything like that. It moves with your hair in a sense because the teeth are flexible. 
-I've noticed that the amount of hair that falls out when I brush my hair has reduced drastically (I used to use a paddle brush)
-works on all hair types
-It comes in different fun colours and patterns
-It is SUPER easy to clean. You can honestly just pick off the hair by hand, it's that easy.
-safe to use on wet hair

Cons
-you cannot use it with a blow dryer, the teeth will melt. 

Tips and Comments
I am not 100% sure how long these brushes last, but I would assume it has a long life span because the bristles are flexible and won't kink like they sometimes do in paddle brushes. If you have straight hair, I don't think it would make a huge difference on your hair, but it will definitely help a lot with tangles. If you have thick hair, a lot of hair, or super curly hair/an afro, I would suggest that you section you hair off to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Iwould also   suggest keeping a paddle brush around if you blow dry your hair on a regular basis. 


I hope you found this review helpful and answered any questions you may have. If you still have questions, don't hesitate to comment and I'll try my best to answer your questions. 

Hugs and Kisses
Prakriti 




No comments:

Post a Comment